Tuesday 28 June 2016

Back in Business

The blog post for this week will be the beginning of my summer look book. Which will consist of different fits, to fit the season. As well as England's unpredictable weather conditions.

Let's get into the fit 

 
The camo bomber jacket worn is from New look. Personally I prefer the bomber jackets with the zipped pocket on the arm. That version of the jacket is currently sold in Topman. This is the key part of today's fit as it is the lightest item in the look, so it draws the most attention. Also with this the bomber jacket it brings in the way for the black combination of this look to be successful. I'd recommend the Topman bomber jacket as appose to this one, although the shade of Camo is slightly different. The overall feel of the Topman bomber jacket is better.

The tech hoodie being worn is from my store Simplicity Unlimited. Worn in this fit to introduce the black colour scheme into this fit. The fitting of the hoodie is slim fit.

 
The jeans worn in this fit are also from my store. Worn to continue the black colourway scheme of the look. Each pair of these jeans are uniquely ripped.


The trainers in this fit are Nike huaraches. I thought let me bring these back for summer. This pair and the white ones are summer essentials. The comfort of these is one of the best out of my collection of trainers. I'd say the only trainer that has more comfort to it is the Nike prestos, which you shall see styled in future outfits.


Here is a closer look of the distressed jeans. As you can see there are serval cuts on each knee.


Outfit 

Camo bomber - New Look

Tech Hoodie - Simplicity Unlimited

Ripped Jeans - Simplicity Unlimited

Trainers - Nike huaraches 

If you are interested in any of the items worn in today's posts from my blog, click HERE to be taken to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment